Monday, April 4, 2016

Computer Chair, Second Update

This is the second time I've updated this chair that we use at our computer. I didn't hate the black but the first update fixed the incredibly saggy seat. I wished I had realized before I put it all back together just how uncomfortable the chair was though. It really needed some new foam so I took it apart a second time. And if I'm going to go to all the effort of taking the staples out I figured I'd make it something I really liked.


Here's what it looked like before, saggy seat and all.
I love the new fabric and brad asked if I refinished the legs, which I didn't. The lighter fabric lightens up the legs too which I'm a fan of.

Pin It

2 comments:

Emma Jasmine said...

The office desk and office chair are the two primary furniture components that should be given specific consideration in an office setting. Ergonomically built furniture can help you avoid occupational injuries and general aches and pains by reducing stress on your body. Desks are essential in any workplace environment, and the proper one will complement your design as well as your functional requirements. Thanks!!

Mr Furniture said...

MR Furniture is a leading office furniture manufacturing brand in Dubai and UAE.
For more than a decade, our quality products have facilitated our business expansion in Qatar and Nigeria. Our customization process brings the client's vision into reality with our state-of-the-art manufacturing unit in AL Quoz,
Dubai. Our furniture's longevity and continuous growth in the market corroborate our quality services. With an emphasis on customization, MR Furniture has become synonymous with office furniture Dubai. We deliver and install modern office furniture in the entire GCC and around the world with our PSB Logistics services.