Monday, September 7, 2015

Red Chairs

I'm so grateful for all the work that has come my way but especially pleased with all the fun fabric I've been able to use. I don't think I would enjoy all these jobs quite as much if they were all solid neutrals. I respect the chance people are taking on bold patterns and that applies to these chairs for sure. Brad has declared these his favourite job I've done yet.

The original chairs were in good shape but just not what the client wanted. Since they had been handed down to her she felt like she could splurge on something she really wanted.

I loved the surprisingly bold insides I found when I took things apart.

These chairs sit in a room that is right off the front door, it's one of the first things you see. There is an amazing grand piano and the room leads directly into the formal dining room. The red looks so classy and is a really fun pop in an otherwise conservative space.





Pin It

0 comments: