Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bedside Table Redo

For the next little while it's going to feel like old times around here, I have a bunch of super fun furniture re-do's that I'm really excited to share with you. I want to save some of the more impressive ones til later though so I thought we'd start with a cute little bedside table I made over for Catie.

We recently moved into a new house (a rental) and left behind my in laws furniture that we'd been using, including a bedside table for Catie. I wanted her to have a lamp beside her bed though and I scored this beauty for free. Sorry but its doesn't show the lovely original handles.

Since it was for Catie I wanted to do something I thought she'd really like so I painted it purple and added new glass knobs.


She loves it.  I let her choose the lamp and even though the purples don't really go I'm choosing to let it go because she loves it.

Pin It

0 comments: