Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Little Pony T-Shirt Part 2

So I made a t-shirt for Catie and I love it and she loves it.  And then they came out with a My Little Pony movie and we made plans to see the movie with some friends.  Sadly those plans fell through and the girls had to go without us but they needed to go in style so I put together some shirts for them.  There are a lot of them so get ready.

To make all of these shirts I used my Silhouette and iron on vinyl.  Most of it is flocked but a couple of them are smooth.

We asked all the girls what they're favourite ponies were and used those characters for their shirts.  Here we go,

Applejack

A shirt dedicated to Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie Pie, love this one, especially on the pink shirt!

And another Pinkie Pie, how awesome is this one?  Love it even more than the last.

Princess Celestia turned out better than I thought it would, and check out that tiny cutie mark on the shirt sleeve.  There may have been tears of joy shed over this one (oh and not by me, by the owner).


The shirts for the girls were a big hit but we didn't stop there.  We had three ladies taking these girls so we made them shirts as well.

Rarity looks so fancy in white.  It's hard to see on the black shirt but this silhouette is down on the right hand corner of the shirt.

I loved these three silhouettes, I think they look classy (if My Little Ponies can look classy).

And lastly we made another Rarity, this one looks so great.  This image is again down in the bottom corner.
Then on the back shoulder of this shirt we added some diamonds.

So these girls all had a great time at the movie but none of these shirts took care of Catie.  We made plans for Catie and her two cousins to go together and they couldn't go without a shirt either.  Catie already had a shirt but I wanted her to have something new and I had a spare white shirt for her anyway. Twilight Sparkle is Catie's favourite but I think she has the least interesting Silhouette so I got a little fancy with this one, I love all the details.  And also I just wanted to add more and more to these shirts so on the back I added a Silhouette of Spike. She loved that part even more than I thought she would.

I let Catie choose who should be on her cousin's shirts so for Gwen she picked Rainbow Dash.  I loved the one I did above with all the different poses but that was a larger shirt, I knew they'd be way too tiny if I tried to use all 6 of them so instead I just chose my favourite four.  Then I added a basic silhouette of her to the back of the shirt.

and lastly she chose Fluttershy for Bryn.  This is easily my favourite MLP shirt I've made.  I found an image of the silhouette on this Etsy shop and used it for my image and then added a little Angel bunny beside her and a cute little squirrel on the back.

All three girls loved their shirts and looked super cute going to the movie together.  Success!



That's probably the end of MLP shirts for a while, I've outfitted most of the fans I know.

1 comments:

lara brau said...

do you have an etsy shop by any chance? would be interested in a few of these.

thanks
Lara