Monday, January 24, 2011

Rainforest Bouncy Chair (2 of 3)

I mentioned last week that I'm working on 3 different bouncy chair re-covers, you can see the first one I finished here.  This is the second and this chair turned out to be significantly more difficult than I was prepared for.  It's a different design that the other chairs I've re-covered (you can see them here and here).  It's finished but it sure tried my patience.  The toy bar on this one is different, not fabric covered and it plays music, vibrates and has lights.  I thought I'd stick with the jungle theme and bought some cute giraffe print to go with it.  The brown in the centre is soft, minky dot.  I think a baby will be snug and cozy in this chair.


Here's the before

Big improvement hey?  And some more before and after shots

2 comments:

Jolayne said...

So cute! Did you have to go to the US to find the cute giraffe fabric?

Becky said...

wow! such an improvement! i really don't care for all the bright baby colored bouncies that are out ... this is awesome! it looks so much better ... fisher price should take notes =)