Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions

It's that time of year so I thought I'd make a couple resolutions.
  1. Watch the news daily.  One thing I've really noticed being on maternity leave and in the middle of the winter is that there are days where I don't go outside at all and I have no idea what's going on in the world.  I've decided I really need to start watching the news so I'm not so cut off.
  2. Organize my day a bit better.  With a little baby at home I've found that it's real easy to not accomplish anything in the day, I need to set and achieve a few daily goals
  3. Finish sending out Thank you cards from the baby shower.  Sorry if you haven't got one yet, I started just haven't finished.
  4. Become a Photoshop pro.  For some time I've been wanting to increase my skills and I have a great tutorial I just need to make the time to complete it.
Happy New Year!
L

0 comments: