Friday, October 30, 2009

Catie Cat

I hate Halloween. It’s my least favorite of all Holidays.

Every year it’s the same dilemma, what do you wear for a stupid costume. Unless you’re willing to spend a bunch of money or spend a lot of time scrounging for something decent you end up with some crappy costume that you’re forced to wear to a party you’re not really all that interested in.

This year might be just a little bit different. Have you ever seen a cuter little cat? I’m certain I haven’t so here’s another photo to help you enjoy my Catie Cat.
L

2 comments:

Kim Hughes said...

She is one of the cutest cats I've ever seen! Henry was a skunk this year and it made me have a new love for Halloween seeing him dressed up. I can see why the tradition keeps going...it's all about dressing up little kids.

Laura said...

That would be so cute! I can't wait to see a picture.